Pre-recorded video interviews are an excellent tool for employers who are looking to improve their hiring process. Here are the top three reasons why companies should be using pre-recorded video interviews:
- Time-saving: With pre-recorded video interviews, you can save time by watching interviews on your own schedule.
- Transparency: Pre-recorded video interviews provide candidates with a fair and transparent opportunity to showcase their skills and qualifications.
- Efficiency: Video interviews can be conducted faster and more efficiently than traditional in-person interviews.
- Cost-saving: By conducting video interviews, you can save on travel costs and other associated expenses.
- Technology: Pre-recorded video interviews allow you to take advantage of the latest technology to improve your hiring process.
Video interviews are becoming more and more popular in the business world. And for good reason – they’re a great way to save time and money while still getting the information you need from prospective employees.
There are a few different ways you can conduct a video interview, but the most common is to use a pre-recorded video interview platform. This means that you (the interviewer) will record your questions in advance and the interviewee will then have a set amount of time to answer each question.
In conclusion, there are many reasons why every company should use pre-recorded video interviews. Pre-recorded video interviews are a great way to save time and money, and they provide a more efficient way to screen candidates. Pre-recorded video interviews also allow companies to get a better sense of a candidate’s personality and skills. If you’re looking for a way to improve your hiring process, book a demo with SIXER VIDEO today.